I thoroughly enjoy doing video projects so this was a lot of fun for me to do. This isn’t the type of video I typically make. I’m usually into making a short film or some sort of sketch, so that was the only struggle; going outside of my comfort zone and making something I typically wouldn’t in the first place. I had a lot of fun editing to the rhythm of the song I chose. I ended up being pretty proud of the final product I ended up with. There was always more I could have done, but some COVID and personal restrictions stopped me from going really above and beyond. I had to think outside the box of what was limited to me to create something for the project. Shooting was pretty difficult because I typically at least have someone else there with me when I’m making a project so it was a little different. I only had to be in it a limited amount of time anyway so that kind of struggle faded away and just gave me more freedom than anything. ...
Twitter is able to be used beyond just putting out your own thoughts. Journalists and media companies are able to put out new information almost constantly. This comes with a price thought. The faster you're able to put something out, the faster someone else wants to be. This can be good for media companies, but now for the general public. This can lead to an array of misinformation quickly. Users can just consume the articles or tweets being posted and take that as fact right then and there. It could come out a few minutes or even days later that what was posted was false information, but the damage is likely done. Not everyone will be able to get the message something they consumed was untrue. Twitter hasn't always been the villain. Twitter has done plenty of good like journalists being able to spread information back to different countries about the uprising in Egypt. We would have never known about anything quite like that if it wasn't ...
Comments
Post a Comment